This course consists of 8 hours of video content and 6-8 hours of exercises. For this course you need access to the Oracle Primavera P6 Professional application during both training and exercises. Participants will continue to use P6’s capabilities and each participant will further their P6 capabilities. You have 30 days to complete the training from when you first sign in to our DigitalChalk website. You must complete our Level I training or equivalent to take this course.
This online training course will cover the following topics:
- Constraints: How to apply and understand the different types of constraints.
- Critical Path: What the critical path is and how to identify which activities are a part of the critical path.
- Creating a Lump Sum Cost Resource: Creating and applying lump sum cost to activities.
- Establishing Baseline Path: Establishing, viewing, and comparing baselines to a project.
- Updates and Tracking Progress: Project updates to track progress and forecast project finish.
- Activity Codes: Creating activity codes for organizing, summarizing, and grouping activities.
- Enterprise Project Structure: Organizing and grouping projects within P6.
- Calendars: Creating and assigning different types of calendars based on the needs of the project.
- Global Changes: Enables us to modify a large number of activities in a project.
- Export and Import Activities from Excel: Understanding the capabilities and limitations of importing and exporting data.
Full refunds only offered for cancellations before Module 3 (third lesson)
Online Access: 30 Days (From first log-in)
Duration: +8 Hours of Training Material
Course Cannot be Completed in 1-2 days, Average Course Completion is 5-7 Days
This course consists of 4 assignments which are graded by the instructor. Each assignment must be completed and graded prior to the student continuing to the next module. These assignments take 6-8 hours to complete, which is not accounted for in the course duration. The average student can expect to complete this course within 5-7 days.
You must complete our Level I training or equivalent to take this course.